You need this course if...
- To be familiar with the critical operational activities that underpin the delivery of services and products provided by your organisation
- You are a senior manager with an interest in compliance or anti-bribery legislation
- Also attend this course if you are thinking about integrating ISO 37001 with another management system.
You will learn...
An understanding of the interrelationship between business risk and anti-bribery expectations and how financial and compliance processes can be aligned with an ABMS
How the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) continual improvement model relates to ISO 37001 and the benefits of using this improvement model
The business benefits of implementing an effective ABMS and how to maintain and optimise the ABMS
The principal requirements of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
To identify similarities between ISO 37001 and other management systems, which is useful if you are thinking about integrating an ABMS with another management system.
You will need...
- Before you attend this course you will need to be familiar with the critical operational activities that underpin the delivery of services and products provided by your organisation
- A basic appreciation of management systems would also be beneficial.
Your future development
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.