If you're thinking about implementing a quality management system (QMS) and want to find out more, this one-day training course provides you with an understanding of the basic principles and key requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. It explains how these relate to each other so you can meet organisational objectives and improve business performance.
Who should attend?
Anyone new to quality management systems and ISO 9001:2015 tasked with implementing and/or managing an organisation's QMS.
What will you learn?
- The value of an effective QMS and its contribution to your business
- The purpose and intent of the ISO 9001 series of standards
- Essential definitions and terminology
- Key requirements of ISO 9001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous knowledge or experience is required to attend this course.
- 6.75 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to LRQA training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.