You need this course if...
- You would like to understand in depth the organizational implications of the international standard for asset management ISO 55001:2014.
- You would like to be an Internal AMS auditor.
Course Objectives & Outlines
By the end of this course, delegates will learn:
- What asset management is and its benefits to your organisation
- How to analyse the main requirments of the ISO 55001:2014
- the roles and responsibilities of an internal AMS auditor
- how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- how to carry out your audits using LRQA’s 6 Stage Approach
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- to evaluate and report audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need…
- An understanding of the requirements of ISO 55001
- To know the commonly used asset management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 55000 (preferred)
Your future development
- AMS ISO 55001 Implementation
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
2 days – from 9.00 till 17.00
Maximum Number of delegates
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.