You need this course if...
- You would like to be an Internal AMS auditor.
You will learn …
- the role management systems and internal audits play in helping business manage their risks
- the roles and responsibilities of an internal AMS auditor
- how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- how to carry out your audits using LRQA’s 6 Stage Approach
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- to evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- to report findings accurately
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need …
- An understanding of the requirements of ISO 55001(preferred)
- To know the commonly used asset management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 55000 (preferred)
- PDCA cycle (Optional)
- To understand the interrelationships between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement (Optional)
Your future development
- AMS ISO 55001 Implementation
- AMS ISO 55001 Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.