This three-day course is intended primarily for those already having achieved auditor certification in another discipline and wishing to convert or add-to their auditor certification in a second or additional discipline.
Delivered by LRQA's training experts, this course will develop your skills to enable you to lead, plan, implement and report on your organisation’s ISMS.
Who should attend?
You need this course if:
- You wish to build on your existing auditing experience especially in auditing information security management systems (ISMS) and its related processes and procedures.
- You also want to audit your existing ISMS processes for effectiveness and improvement.
- You are a management system consultant providing advice on ISO 27001:2022 and require formal training and recognition through IRCA
- You are a security or quality professional who wishes to add ISO 27001:2022 to their skills set.
What will you learn?
- The importance of information security for the organisation and its customers
- How to review the typical documentation an organisation would prepare to meet the requirements of ISO 27001:2022
- How to produce a practical value-added documentation audit report
- How to audit selected security controls
- How to plan, conduct and conclude a practical audit of a security related organisation
- To report findings accurately and factually in terms that are valued by management
- To evaluate corrective actions effectively to eliminate causes of problems
What do you need to prepare?
Participants should have successfully completed an IRCA or equivalent Lead Auditor training course in another discipline and achieved auditor certification through a recognised body.
- Pre-course reading
- Instruction, workbook, case study
- A certificate of training attendance or training achievement
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.