This one-day training course (in-house only) is recognised by the Foundation for Food Safety Certification. It provides with an appreciation of the FSSC 22000 scheme and the associated management system requirements.
Who should attend?
Anyone seeking to gain an appreciation of the FSSC 22000 scheme and the associated management system requirements.
What will you learn?
Key features and benefits of the Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 scheme
Structure and principal requirements in ISO 22000
Purpose of ISO/TS 22002-4:2013 – Prerequisite programmes on food safety
- Part 4: Food packaging manufacturing, its content and interrelation with ISO 22000:2018
- FSSC 22000 Version 5.1 requirements.
What do you need to prepare?
- Experience of working in the food packaging manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of HACCP principles.
- 6.75 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- FSSC Certificate of attendance.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor
- HACCP Principles, interpretation and application.
One day for the classroom and virtual course. For this eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 1.5-2 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.