You need this course if...
- You wish to build on your experience in auditing internal processes and procedures
- You want to audit your processes for effectiveness and improvement.
You will learn...
The benefits and limitations of auditing internal systems for conformity only
How to audit internal processes for conformance, effectiveness and efficiency
About processes and how to analyse them in preparing for audit
To audit processes and their interaction with other processes
To report findings accurately and factually in terms that are valued by management
To evaluate corrective actions effectively to eliminate causes of problems.
You will need...
- To have attended an Internal QMS Auditor course and have internal auditing experience
- Some knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements ideally by attending our Introduction to ISO 9001.
Your future development
- One day for the classroom and virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.