You need this course if...
- You want an understanding of ISO 45001 and related OH&S standards, and OH&S management systems
- You want to be an internal OH&S management system auditor
You will learn...
- The purpose of management systems standards and the scope of ISO 45001
- The common structure for management systems standards and the content of ISO 45001
- The approaches that underpin 45001 including:
- the process approach
- the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- risk based thinking
- The requirements from ISO 45001 and explain how these requirements could be met
- How to apply ISO 45001 requirements to operational processes and explain their interrelationship
- The role management systems and internal audits play in helping business manage their OH&S risks
- An overview of the OH&S management system standard ISO 45001
- The roles and responsibilities of an internal OH&S management systems auditor
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- How to carry out your audits using the LRQA 6 stage approach
- To gather objective evidence through observations, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- To report findings accurately
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
Your future development...
- New OH&S Maagement Systems Manager
- OH&SMS Auditor / Lead Auditor
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.