You need this course if...
- You want to know more about Security Management Systems (SMS)
- Your organisation wants to enhance supply chain security
- You are a manager responsible for integrating security activities into your management systems
- You are an individual involved in assessing security risks and threats to the supply chain.
You will learn...
- The background to the development of ISO 28000
- The purpose, intent and broad requirements of ISO 28000
- How the ISO 28000 series of standards relates to other ISO management system standards
- The nature of threats, risks and hazards in supply chains and relate them to your organisation
- How security risks are assessed
- How ISO 28000 might be adopted in your sector and organisation.
You will need...
No previous training is required.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
One day (in-house only).
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.