You need this course if...
- You are thinking of pursuing ISO 22716 certification
- You work in the cosmetics sector or allied industries in the supply chain and wish to understand ISO 22716 Cosmetics Guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and its business benefits.
You will learn...
- The guidelines defined in ISO 22716 Cosmetics – Guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practices
- The benefits of implementing the guidelines defined in ISO 22716
- How to apply the ISO 22716 guidelines.
You will need...
- To work in a technical role, for example, quality management in product development or operations in the cosmetics sector or associated industries - like suppliers to cosmetics manufacturers
- Your organisation has at least one operating, certificated management system, preferably ISO 9001 or BRC Consumer Products Standard
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and quality management principles is desirable but not essential.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.