This Annex SL High Level Structure eLearning course is designed for people involved with any management system standard wanting an appreciation of the High Level Structure (HLS) for standards.
The course has been designed and developed by LRQA management system experts to ensure participants gain knowledge of the HLS the requirements.
Who should attend?
- Persons responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a management system who want further knowledge about the HLS
- Those requiring the knowledge necessary to interpret the requirements of the Annex SL HLS
What will you learn?
- The purpose and scope of the HLS
- The key terms and definitions
- The structure of the HLS
- The requirements of the clauses
What do you need to prepare?
- A basic understanding of the need for management systems would be beneficial however no specific pre-learning is required.
- Access to the e-Learning course
- Quizzes and tests of understanding
- A certificate of attendance
Training with LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
The average guided learning time for this course is intended to be about an hour. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.