From growing sustainability teams, developing and tracking new KPIs, increasing capital expenditures on innovative technology, and investing in renewable energy, organisations are taking steps to address the challenges of climate change. On this journey, it is important to recognise the actions your organisation is taking and progress you have achieved.
If you want to demonstrate your ESG performance in a robust way, independent verification of your data, information, and reports will drive credibility with clients and other stakeholders.
In this panel discussion, our experts share their insights and experiences of verification across a wide range of industries. From the frameworks organisations can use and the different levels of assurance available, to how to approach scope 3 emissions, regulatory requirements, and best practices for reporting – our speakers will cover it all. This webinar will help you gain the knowledge and confidence needed to drive sustainability initiatives forward in your organisation and supply chain.
Key discussion topics will include:
- The most common questions around verification
- The differences between the verification of product claims vs organisational results
- How to avoid accusations of greenwashing
- Q&A session with our experts.
- Heather Moore, Supply Chain Technical Director for Sustainability at LRQA
- Olga Rivas, ESG Cluster Technical Manager at LRQA