You need this course if...
- Requirements for foundry suppliers of OEM automotive castings
- It is a collective effort by OEM and Tier 1 customers to create common process requirements for foundries, requirements which our shared experiences tell us will benefit the foundry industry for their OEM automotive customers
- To have robust processes which minimize the risk of casting defects in automotive applications
You will learn...
- Assessment Process and application of process approach to auditing as identified by the requirements of IATF 16949:2019.
- Each assessment shall include a review of the organization’s systems using the CSA
- Successive Job Audits
- Assessor Qualifications
- The Process Tables are specific to casting processes:
- Process Table A : Ductile Iron
- Process Table B : Grey Iron
- Process Table C : Centrifugal Liners
- Process Table D : Aluminium Semi-Permanent Mold
- Process Table E : Aluminium Semi-Permanent Mold Cylinder Heads
- Process Table F : Aluminium Green Sand
- Process Table G : Investment Casting (Iron/ Steel)
- Process Table H : Aluminium High Pressure Die Cast
- Process Table I : Magnesium High Pressure Die Cast
- Process Table J : Aluminium Permanent Mold
- Process Table K : Aluminium Piston
- Process Table L : Zinc High Pressure Die Cast
- Process Table M : Compacted Graphite Iron
You will need...
- Basic knowledge or experience with Casting Process
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.