The North American automotive association AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group) is the publisher of the CQI-Standards (“CQI” =Continuous Quality Improvement developed by AIAG's OEM and Supplier members. The goal of the WSA is the development of a welding management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain. The WSA is intended to provide a common approach to a welding management system for automotive production and service part organizations.
You need this course if...
This seminar is for all functions involve in Welding Process Control and personnel in Inspection, Measuring and Test activities within organization and also Internal Auditor which need to understand topics regarding Welding Process.
You will learn...
- Assessment Process and application of process approach to auditing as identified by the requirements of IATF 16949:2019.
- Each assessment shall include a review of the organization’s systems using the WSA.
- Section 1 - Weld System Process Assessment
- Section 2 - Documentation
- Section 3 - Preplanning / Quality Documentation
- Section 4 - Production Monitoring / Documentation
- Section 5 - Rework or Scrap Procedures and Reports
- Successive Job Audits
- Assessor Qualifications
- The Process Tables are specific to welding processes:
- Gas Metal Arc Welding : Friction Welding [Does not include Friction Stir Welding]
- Laser Welding : Induction/High Frequency Tube Welding
- Drawn Arc Welding : Fastener Projection Welding
- Resistance Welding : Magnetically Impelled Arc Butt (MIAB) Welding
You will need…
- Basic knowledge or experience with Welding Process
Participant during Class workshop and Live Audit Participation (for 2-day in-house training course only)
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.