You need this course if...
- You want an understanding of the development of a plating management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain.
- Intended to provide a common approach to a plating management system for automotive production and service part organizations.
You will learn...
- Assessment Process and application of process approach to auditing as identified by the requirements of IATF 16949:2019.
- Each assessment shall include a review of the organization’s systems using the PSA.
- Successive Job Audits
- Assessor Qualifications
- The Process Tables are specific to plating processes:
- Process Table A : Zinc / Zinc alloy plating
- Process Table B : Surface preparation of metals for decorative plating
- Process Table C : Surface preparation of ABS & PCABS plastics for decorative plating
- Process Table D : Decorative plating
- Process Table E : Mechanical plating
- Process Table F : Electropolishing and chrome flash on stainless steel
- Process Table G : Hard chrome plating
- Process Table H : Electroless nickel plating (chemical)
- Process Table I : Hydrogen embrittlement, relief bake process
- Process Table J : Accessories, process facility
You will need...
- Basic knowledge or experience with Plating Process
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.