This course has been designed for business leader and provides a valuable introduction to Building Information Modelling management process, from understanding why BIM is being adopted globally within the construction sector, to the key industry standards, terms used and the standard method and procedures that should be considered for a successful project.
This overview provides valuable insights, and allows delegates to be better informed to develop their own business strategies from a position of knowledge.
No prior knowledge of BIM is required for this course.
This course is designed for ...
- Senior Management
- Team Leaders
- BIM Managers,
- Quality Assurance
- Facilities Managers and Clients
- anyone who is part of the BIM Cycle, including Steering Committees.
You will learn...
- The history of BIM and why it is being globally adopted
- The acronyms and terms used
- Which standards should be applied
- The information delivery cycle
- The differences between OIR, AIR, EIR and BEP’s
- Project roles and responsibilities
- ISO19650-2 requirements
- Concepts such as COBie and the CDE
- Contracts & Certifications
After the course you will be able to
- Develop business strategies.
- Respond to tenders and bids more competently.
- Apply learning to projects.
- Develop internal management processes and procedures.
- Drive consistency and de-risk project delivery.
We also offer a 2 day BIM Management Introduction course.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.