ISO/IEC 27001, the international standard for information security, was under revision and the new version was published on 25 October 2022. The revised standard was updated to make it more relevant and useable introducing themes, attributes, and changes in the controls outlined in ISO 27002.
To support with the transition, we are delivering a webinar to discuss the transition process and what this means for your organisation. Our speakers will provide you with insight into how changes in the controls will require organisations to revisit their risk assessment to determine whether new risk treatments need to be implemented and help you apply the standard in your own organisational context.
Join our speakers from LRQA and Frazer Nash for an understanding of the changes, guidance on how to prepare for your next audit and a live Q&A session.
Main areas of discussion
- The key changes in ISO 27001:2022
- The new themes and attributes in the controls outlined in ISO 27002
- Preparation and important timelines for you next audit
- Tips and pitfalls to avoid for your transition audit
- Q&A session
- Rob Acker, ICT Technical Manager, LRQA
- Katerina Liana, Lead Certification Specialist, LRQA
- Dan Horne, Business Assurance Consultant, Frazer Nash
- David Cooper, Cyber Risk & Assurance Manager, Frazer Nash