This website uses a technology called 'cookies'. A cookie is a small amount of data – which often includes an anonymous unique identifier – that is sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device, if your browser settings permit it.
Cookies are used to facilitate your website experience and distinguish you from other users of the website. This helps LRQA provide you with a good experience when you browse the LRQA website and allows us to improve our site.
Changing your preferences and browser settings
If you choose to disable cookies by changing your preferences or your browser settings, this website and its features may not work in the same way or produce the same personalised experience. If you delete all of your cookies, you will have to update your preferences with us again. As your settings are specific to your device, if you use a different device, computer profile or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again.
To change your cookie preferences please use the button below:
Third party cookies
'Third party’ cookies are set by a domain other than the one you are visiting. This usually happens when a third party organisation has placed cookies on your browser, even if you are not a logged-in member of those organisations. This is because third party cookies may be deployed to your browser when you visit our web pages where we are using their technologies. The third party organisations do not require you to actively engage with their content, or even their website. These cookies allow third parties to deliver targeted messages and advertising to you.
We do not set these cookies and we have no access to the information they have gathered. Additionally, these cookies are subject to the third party organisations' own cookie policies.
When you use our website, cookies are set and accessed by or on behalf of LRQA for a number of purposes, including to:
- access your information when you 'sign in' to an LRQA website, so that we can provide you with customised content;
- identify you as a registered user of this website, so that you are able to use the site for its intended purpose(s) without having to re-enter your information each time you do so;
- keep track of preferences you specify while you are using LRQA’s services;
- estimate and report our total audience size and traffic;
- conduct research to improve LRQA’s content and services; and/or
- require you to re-enter your LRQA password after a certain period of time has elapsed, to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
Further detail about the exact cookies used on our site, can be found using your Cookie Settings button above.
Our Privacy notice explains how data is handled whilst you browse and submit information through the website and your options regarding the ways in which your data is used.
How to contact us: We welcome feedback and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the cookies we use.
Please send any questions, comments or requests for more information to dataprotection@LRQA.com
This Cookies Policy was last updated in March 2023