Intended for an organisation’s executive management, this briefing presents an overview of ISO 27001:2022 and the benefits of adopting it.
Who should attend?
Executives, managers and staff considering adopting ISO 27001:2022 Information Security Management Systems.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and benefits of an information security management system
- The High-Level Structure of Annex L and the general requirements of ISO 27001:2022
- Key changes to the 3rd edition, ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection
- The case for, and requirements of, certifying conformance to ISO 27001:2022
What do you need to prepare?
No preparation is needed for this course.
Half day for the course.
- Instructor-led training, by an experienced practitioner, using accelerated learning methods
- Workbooks, handouts
- A certificate of training attendance
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.