You need this course if...
You are a practising ISMS internal auditor wishing to develop your knowledge and skills to accommodate the revisions made to ISO/IEC 27001 in 2013.
You will learn...
- The importance of information security for the organisation and its customers
- About the changes made in the latest revision of ISO/IEC 27001
- The significance of Annex SL
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- How to audit processes and their interaction with other processes.
Your future development
- An Internal auditor who audits information security management systems, looking to develop auditing technique according to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- An Auditor looking for CPD opportunities
You will need...
- Prior knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (with ISO/IEC 27002) and information security management systems
- An understanding of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Knowledge of the commonly used information security management terms and definitions as given in ISO/IEC 27000
- Half day for the classroom course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.