You need this course if...
You are a practising ISMS internal auditor wishing to develop your knowledge and skills to accommodate the revisions made to ISO/IEC 27001 in 2022.
This course is designed to help ISMS managers who wish to implement an ISMS system:
- Managers and employees who have an active role in implementing ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- You will have some experience working in information security and a knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001
- Organizations implementing or operating an Information Security Management System with 4 or more employees wanting to update their knowledge of the changes to the information security management systems and how to implement them.
You will learn...
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Recognize the key changes to ISO 27001 and Annex A
- Identify how the changes to information security affects your organization
- Define the control requirements of Annex A
- Define the clausal requirements of ISO 27001:2022
- Explain the process for planning and implementation of an ISMS in line with ISO 27001:2022
- Identify the requirements for the transition audit
- Identify the certification process surrounding the implementation of ISO 27001:2022
Your future development
- An Internal auditor who audits information security management systems, looking to develop auditing technique according to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- An Auditor looking for CPD (Continuing Professional Development) opportunities
You will need...
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 Information security management systems.
- It is recommended that participants attend either the Introduction to ISO 27001 or the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor courses beforehand in order to acquire this knowledge.
- One day.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.