This eLearning course will give you an introduction into how to complete effective internal audits of your environmental management system.
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who needs to know how to complete internal audits of an environmental management system.
What will you learn?
- The structure of an audit and the key activities in the audit process
- How to prepare for an audit
- How to use a process-based approach
- How to gather audit evidence making use of interviewing, observation and document review skills
- How to evaluate audit evidence
- How to write nonconformity reports
- How to verify the effectiveness of corrective action and conduct a follow up audit
What do you need to prepare?
No previous knowledge or experience is needed.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.