You need this course if...
- You want to know how to design and implement an effective Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- You are preparing for ISO 14001 certification.
You will learn...
- The value of an effective EMS and its contribution to your business
- The background and development of ISO 14001
- The purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 14001
- How to address the requirements concerning organisation context and planning
- How to develop an environmental policy and objectives
- How to determine environmental aspects and impacts
- The importance and relevance of environmental legislation
- Approaches to implementing an EMS.
You will need...
A basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development