This ISO 37001 eLearning course is designed for anyone who wants an appreciation of the structure and requirements of the ISO 37001 standard.
The course has been designed and developed by LRQA management system experts to ensure participants gain knowledge of ISO 37001 requirements.
Who should attend?
- People responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining an anti-bribery management system who want further knowledge about ISO 37001.
- Any member of staff wanting an appreciation of the purpose structure and requirements of the standard.
- Those requiring the knowledge needed to interpret the requirements of ISO 37001.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and scope of ISO 37001
- The key terms and definitions
- The structure of ISO 37001
- An overview of the requirements of the ISO 37001 clauses
What do you need to prepare?
No specific pre-learning is required.
- Access to the eLearning course
- Quizzes and tests of understanding
- A certificate of attendance
The average guided learning time for this course is intended to be about one hour. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including your current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.