This ISO 14001 eLearning course is designed for any person involved with environmental management systems who want an appreciation of the structure and requirements of the ISO 14001 standard.
The course has been designed and developed by LRQA management system experts to ensure participants gain knowledge of ISO 14001 requirements.
Who should attend?
- Persons responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining an environmental management system who want further knowledge about ISO 14001.
- Any member of staff wanting an appreciation of the purpose structure and requirements of the standard.
- Those requiring the knowledge necessary to interpret the requirements of ISO 14001.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and scope of ISO 14001
- The key terms and definitions
- The structure of ISO 14001
- An overview of the requirements of the ISO 14001 clauses
What do you need to prepare?
- A basic understanding of environmental management systems would be beneficial however no specific pre-learning is required.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Find out more