You need this course if...
- You are thinking of pursuing ISO 14001 certification
- You want to raise your awareness and understanding of ISO 14001 and how it links to effective business control and performance
- You want to re-invigorate your EMS.
You will learn...
- About the purpose and intent of ISO 14001
- About the business benefits of implementing an EMS
- The key requirements of ISO 14001
- The similarities and differences between ISO 14001 and other management systems
- The involvement of management in establishing, implementing and maintaining an EMS
- About the certification process.
You will need...
No previous experience or training in ISO 14001 is required.
Your future development
- Half day for the virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be approx. 1.5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.