You need this course if...
- You are thinking of pursuing ISO 14001 certification
- You want to raise your awareness and understanding of ISO 14001 and how it links to effective business control and performance
- You want to re-invigorate your EMS.
You will learn...
- About the purpose and intent of ISO 14001
- About the business benefits of implementing an EMS
- The key requirements of ISO 14001
- The similarities and differences between ISO 14001 and other management systems
- The involvement of management in establishing, implementing and maintaining an EMS
- About the certification process.
You will need...
No previous experience or training in ISO 14001 is required.
Your future development
- Half day for the virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be approx. 1.5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Find this course near you
Find more training courses in your country