21 Nov 2019
- Location Drammensveien 169
- Venue LRQA Office
LRQA has the pleasure of inviting our most esteemed clients to this forum where we will share experience, inspire new thinking, form new relations and collaborate towards sustainable development.
LRQA will facilitate the event with relevant presentations and time for sharing thoughts and experiences.
- Sustainability implies continuing to exist: the planet and businesses.
- Climate, markets and regulations are changing.
- Businesses need to address the risks and opportunities related to such changes and ensure timely adaptation.
- They also need to establish their sustainable balance: economic, social and environmental, to guide their way forward.
- Collaboration, innovation and integration are key elements needed to succeed.
LRQA wishes to be a partner in actively supporting sustainable development throughout our clients’ value chain.
|8:15||Coffee and Canapés|
Kristina Drage - Ariansson
LR-Oslo Office Manager
|8:35||The UN Global Compact and business opportunities
Kim N. Gabrielli
|8:50||LRQA Group's sustainability work
LRQA Group Sust. & Env. Manager
|9:05||Resilience- Adapting to climate change
Jan Reier Huse
LR-VP Risk Management Consulting
|9:35||Questions and open discussion|
Register to attend
If you would like to attend please confirm your attendance by emailing Diego Ramirez Mendez, Principal Consultant Diego.Ramirez@lr.org.