What's the assessment process?
BOPAS assessment from LRQA and BLP evaluates MMC providers against best practice in terms of competency, configuration management, procurement arrangements, and process control, across their business and on a project-specific basis. All processes are tested against the arrangements for sustaining integrity and quality of product/service delivery, dealing with environment and project changes, and risk identification and mitigation.
- A durability and maintenance assessment
- A process accreditation
- An online database of assessed building systems, registered sites, and registered/warranted properties.
What are the benefits of BOPAS accreditation?
- Access to market for MMC Construction Systems is contingent upon mortgageability
- Clients are confident that delivery is through defined, best-practice, processes
- Increased organisational effectiveness through greater transparency and better change management
- Effective risk mitigation
- Performance benchmarking
- Competitive advantage, with tender lists being drawn from the accredited providers list on www.bopas.org.