Every two years the America Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) issues an update to the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (BPVC).
As an ASME Authorised Inspection Agency, LRQA has compiled summaries of the changes in several BPVC code books to help manufacturers understand what has changed that is relevant to their business.
Our experienced Authorised Inspectors have summarised key changes for the following areas:
- Section I - Power Boilers
- Section II - Materials
- Section V - Nondestructive Examination
- Section VIII, Div. 1 - Rules for the Construction of Pressure Vessels
- Section VIII, Div. 2 - Alternative Rules for the Construction of Pressure Vessels
- Section VIII, Div. 3 - Alternative Rules for the Construction of High-pressure Vessels
- Section IX - Welding and Brazing