You will learn...
- Describe the purpose of an IT service management system
- Explain the purpose and contents of ISO/IEC 20000
- Interpret and apply the key requirements of ISO/IEC 20000 – 1: 2005
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors
- Plan and conduct an audit
- Report the audit
- Undertake audit follow-up activities
You will need
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and experience of auditing
- Your future development
- Audit Report Writing
- See our Business Improvement courses
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.