You will learn...
- Describe the purpose of an IT service management system
- Explain the purpose and contents of ISO/IEC 20000
- Interpret and apply the key requirements of ISO/IEC 20000 – 1: 2005
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors
- Plan and conduct an audit
- Report the audit
- Undertake audit follow-up activities
You will need
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and experience of auditing
- Your future development
- Audit Report Writing
- See our Business Improvement courses
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
There are no dates available for this course at the moment. Get in touch with our team to request booking on the next date.
Contact us about training courses