You need this course if...
- You are a second or third party occupational health and safety management systems auditor wishing to build on your existing external auditing experience
- You are a second or third party auditor wanting to learn about ISO 45001:2018 and how the revisions to this standard affect you
- You are a second or third party auditor working for an organisation that is certified to OHSAS 18001 and is migrating to the 2018 revision of the standard
- You are an IRCA registered OH&S management system auditor seeking re-registration to IRCA's ISO 45001:2018 auditor certification scheme
You will learn...
- The structure of a generic management system based on Annex SL and the implications of this from an audit perspective
- The requirements for understanding the organisation and its context and how they may be audited
- The new and enhanced requirements for leadership and how they may be audited
- The requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities and how they may be audited
- The requirements for leadership and communication and leadership and worker participation and how they may be audited
- How to adapt your auditing techniques to accommodate the new and amended requirements to ISO 45001:2018
You will need…
- To have experience of conducting either second or third party occupational health and safety management systems audits;
- To have knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007 which ideally will have been acquired by attending the LRQA OHSAS 18001 Appreciation and Interpretation course;
- To have knowledge of ISO 45001:2018 which ideally will have been acquired by attending the LRQA ISO 45001:2018 Update Workshop
- To already be a registered lead auditor for OHSAS 18001:2007 in order to update your current registration.
Your future development...
- QMS and EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor conversion courses
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- IOSH and NEBOSH courses
- Business Improvement courses
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.