You need this course if...
- You work in the food industry and have no knowledge of HACCP principles.
- You want to design and implement a robust HACCP system based on Codex Alimentarius and management system principles.
You will learn …
- About HACCP principles based on Codex Alimentarius.
- The potential benefits and common pitfalls of developing, implementing and maintaining a HACCP system.
- How to align a HACCP system with a management system based on ISO 22000 and ISO 9001.
- How to carry out effective food safety risk assessment and control measure categorisation.
You will need …
- Experience of working in the food supply chain before attending this course.
Your future development
- ISO 22000 Appreciation and Interpretation.
- FSSC 22000 Appreciation and Interpretation for Food Manufacturers (FSSC 22000 registered).
- FSSC 22000 Appreciation and Interpretation for Food Packaging Manufacturers (FSSC 22000 registered).
- ISO 22000 Auditor / Lead Auditor Conversion (IRCA registered).
- Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor (IRCA and FSSC 22000 registered).
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.