Every day, more industries are making use of additive manufacturing solutions also known as 3D printing, from transportation and medical right through to oil and gas. The method brings a lot of opportunities to organisations that aim to be at the forefront of manufacturing, as it enables the freedom to design more efficient and effective components, and allows parts to be produced locally around the world.
Join us for a complimentary webinar as our expert discusses the topic in detail and outlines steps for certification.
- Introduction to industrial Additive Manufacturing
- How Additive Manufacturing can support obsolete parts, spares and the digital warehouse.
- Considerations when selecting parts for Additive Manufacturing
- The certification of the Additive Manufacturing facilities and Parts
- Implementation guide for additive manufacturing certification
Andrew Imrie - Principal Technical Advisor, LRQA
Andrew has over 30 years’ experience in engineering, working in various technical and commercial roles, across aerospace, upstream, downstream, nuclear, civil, utilities. Over the last 5 years he has been working in LRQA’s award winning Additive Manufacturing (AM) practice within LRQA's performance stream. He has been a key contributor to the writing of AM (certification) guidance notes and has produced many technical papers on AM and is a sought after speaker on this subject.