You need this course if...
Associate project managers, project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, product managers, and program managers.
You will learn...
- Develop the project charter and scope Obtain sign-off from sponsors and buy-in from stakeholders.
- Build a successful project team.
- Learn estimating techniques.
- Create a project schedule that is realistic and manageable.
- Track your project using Microsoft Project.
- Identify, analyze, quantify, mitigate, and manage risks.
- Create project management plans for quality, communication, resources, and stakeholder management.
- Develop an integrated change management plan.
- Manage project change.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.