You need this if...
- You are an executive leader and/or senior manager and/or management representative and/or management systems practitioner and/or management systems auditor and/or process manager.
- You want to learn how to implement the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
You will learn...
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015.
- The underlying principles concerning Organizational Context, Leadership, Process Approach, and risk-based thinking.
- To recognise what is meant by leadership and top management in terms of management systems.
- The specific top management requirements defined in management system standards that are based on Annex SL, e.g. ISO 9001 for Quality management systems and how these requirements may be addressed.
- The responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities related to leadership and management roles within organizations and the wider role of leaders within the business.
- The common risk-based requirements for a management system as defined in the management system standards that are based on Annex SL, e.g. ISO 9001:2015 - Quality management system requirements and how they may be addressed.
- The high-level risk management structure and associated requirements as defined in ISO 31000:2009 Risk management principles and guidelines, and how these may be used to demonstrate conformity with a quality management system standard.
- The requirements concerning “Context of the organization” as defined in the management system standards that are based on Annex SL- ISO 9001:2015.
- How requirements for context of the organization may be addressed and how they may be demonstrated.
- The interrelationships between organization context and risk and opportunity identification, and explain why effective communication is essential in ensuring the management system is aligned with the business environment.
- How to define a process and standardise it with respect to an understanding of what aspects are key to the specific requirements of interested parties.
- Where in a process key measures are located and their role in enabling performance evaluation and fulfilment of intended management system outcomes.
- The documentation requirements based on ISO 9001:2015.
You will need...
Ideally you will have an appreciation of at least one Annex SL based Quality management system standard, e.g. ISO 9001:2015.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.