You need this if...
- You are an executive leader and/or senior manager and/or management representative and/or management systems practitioner and/or management systems auditor and/or process manager.
- You want to learn how to implement the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
You will learn...
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015.
- The underlying principles concerning Organizational Context, Leadership, Process Approach, and risk-based thinking.
- To recognise what is meant by leadership and top management in terms of management systems.
- The specific top management requirements defined in management system standards that are based on Annex SL, e.g. ISO 9001 for Quality management systems and how these requirements may be addressed.
- The responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities related to leadership and management roles within organizations and the wider role of leaders within the business.
- The common risk-based requirements for a management system as defined in the management system standards that are based on Annex SL, e.g. ISO 9001:2015 - Quality management system requirements and how they may be addressed.
- The high-level risk management structure and associated requirements as defined in ISO 31000:2009 Risk management principles and guidelines, and how these may be used to demonstrate conformity with a quality management system standard.
- The requirements concerning “Context of the organization” as defined in the management system standards that are based on Annex SL- ISO 9001:2015.
- How requirements for context of the organization may be addressed and how they may be demonstrated.
- The interrelationships between organization context and risk and opportunity identification, and explain why effective communication is essential in ensuring the management system is aligned with the business environment.
- How to define a process and standardise it with respect to an understanding of what aspects are key to the specific requirements of interested parties.
- Where in a process key measures are located and their role in enabling performance evaluation and fulfilment of intended management system outcomes.
- The documentation requirements based on ISO 9001:2015.
You will need...
Ideally you will have an appreciation of at least one Annex SL based Quality management system standard, e.g. ISO 9001:2015.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.