If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.
You need this course if...
- You are a management representative and / or management systems practitioner and / or management systems auditor and / or process manager
- You want to learn how to implement the requirements of the ISO 45001:2018
Course Objectives & Outlines
By the end of this course, delegates will learn:
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 45001:2018
- The underlying principles concerning Organizational Context, Leadership, Process Approach, and risk-based thinking
- The specific top management requirements defined in management system standards that are based on Annex SL.
- Analyse and interpret the requirements of the ISO 45001:2018, and to reflect the requirements on real buisness set-up and operations
- The techniques fo Health and Safety Hazard identification and Risk Asssessment, and the application of the Hirearchy of Operational controls
- The techniques of incident investigation, reporting and corrective actions
- The arrangements for legal complaince and evaluation of complaince
- The arrnagments for workers participation, Consulation, and communication
- The arrnagments for Emergency Planning and Response
- Where in a process key measures are located and their role in enabling performance evaluation and fulfilment of intended management system outcomes
- The documentation requirements based on ISO 45001:2018
3 days – from 9.00 till 15.30