You need this course if
- You want to expand your knowledge about information security
- You want to enhance your experience in the Information Security Management System
- You are a consultant advising on ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 and requires formal training and recognition
- You are an expert or a quality expert who wishes to add ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 to his/her skills
You will learn
- The importance of information security for the organization and its customers
- ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 standard requirements
- Model documentation prepared by the Organization to meet the requirements of ISO / IEC 27001: 2013
- Risk management planning and risk planning
- Monitor and review the management system
- Internal audit and management review
- Planning and implementing corrective actions
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.