You need this course if...
- Provide an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 17025:2005 as a tool for business management and improvement.
- Provide useful introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of an ISO 17025:2005 management system to prepare for implementing of general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
You will learn...
- Understand and explain the purpose and intent of the ISO 17025:2005 standard
- Understand and describe the requirements of the ISO 17025:2005 standard
- Understand and explain the relationship between the clauses of ISO 17025:2005
Audit Laboratory Management System
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.