You need this course if...
- You are looking for an understanding of the customer complaint handling processes and its challenges
- You want to understand standard requirement ISO 10002 and want to have basic work experience in customer service and complaint handling.
You will learn...
- How to enhance customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization’s ability to improve its product and customer service.
- How to recognise and address the needs and expectations of complaints.
- How to provide complainants with an open effective and easy to use complaint process.
- How to analyse and evaluate complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality.
- How to enhance the reputation, credibility and image of the organization.
- How to Improve customer loyalty and satisfaction with your products and services.
- How to Improve employee satisfaction and retention through empowerment and recognition.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.