You need this course if...
- You are a health and safety manager or a fleet manager responsible for the control of the H&S arrangements, the fleet and the related persons working for or on-behalf of the organization in this regard.
- You’re planning to implement the RTS management system at your organization and planning to obtain the ISO 39001:2012 certificate.
- You’re an internal auditor of the RTS Management System.
You will learn...
- The road traffic safety concept and the application of such through your organization.
- The concepts and key requirements defined in ISO 39001:2012.
- The significance of understanding the organization context related to road traffic safety concept and the link of such with the organization related processes.
- The identification, management, and control of the road traffic safety performance factors and the integration of such with other organization processes.
- LRQA's expectations when assessing for ISO 39001:2012.
- The roles and responsibilities of an RTS Management System Internal Auditor
- How to carry out your audits using LRQA's 6 Stage Approach
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- To report findings accurately
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need...
- Knowledge of health and safety management concepts.
- General experience in the implementation of management systems.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development...
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Auditor / Lead Auditor Course.