You will learn...
- Know the Benefits of ISO 55001 Asset Management System.
- Gain knowledge about Risk Management basics as per the ISO 55001:2014 standard.
- Describe the structure and key requirements defined in ISO 55001 concerning asset management system principles
- Explain the terms and definitions defined in ISO 55001
- Describe typical controls applied by organizations to meet ISO 55001 requirements
- Learn how to plan and conduct an AMS audit to confirm conformity with requirements and effectiveness of the controls
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal Audit, in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Apply LRQA's approach for assessment of an AMS and outline the content of the report
- Recognize the interrelationship between business risk and asset management
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.