You will learn...
- Know the Benefits of ISO 55001 Asset Management System.
- Gain knowledge about Risk Management basics as per the ISO 55001:2014 standard.
- Describe the structure and key requirements defined in ISO 55001 concerning asset management system principles
- Explain the terms and definitions defined in ISO 55001
- Describe typical controls applied by organizations to meet ISO 55001 requirements
- Learn how to plan and conduct an AMS audit to confirm conformity with requirements and effectiveness of the controls
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal Audit, in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Apply LRQA's approach for assessment of an AMS and outline the content of the report
- Recognize the interrelationship between business risk and asset management
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.