This five-day course, delivered by qualified management system experts who will give you the confidence and knowledge to handle an Anti-bribery Management System, ISO 37001 helps the organizations prevent, detect and avoid bribery by complying with Anti-bribery laws.
Implementing, maintaining and improving an Anti-bribery Management System program in an organization will help the organization condemn bribery; avoid reputational damage and gain trust and confidence.
You need this course if...
Considering that bribery is becoming an important issue worldwide, there is a varied range of organizations that shall implement an anti-bribery management system.
While, the nature of organizations and/or institutions differs from one another, this management system addresses to bribery in public, private and non-for-profit organizations.
Moreover, ISO 37001 applies to all types and sizes of organizations that want to implement the necessary methods to prevent, detect and address bribery, endorse trust and confidence, avoid risk and damage of being complex in bribery, and gain reputation by getting certified against ISO 37001.
You will learn...
- This course will enable participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing an Anti-bribery Management System as specified in ISO 37001.
- Obtaining ISO 37001 Lead Implementer certificates.
This course will help organizations to gain:
- Increased opportunities of detecting bribery risk.
- Efficient mechanisms to prevent and address bribery risk.
- General improvement of risk assessment.
- Awareness of consequences if involved in bribery.
- General improvement in the effectiveness of the organization.
- Improved financial performance.
- Increased opportunities for detecting fraud and due diligence.
- Better awareness on a ABMS and anti-bribery culture.
- General improvement among employees.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.