As businesses face cost pressures, the easiest aspect to target can be the energy consumption. ISO 50001:2018, the latest International Energy Management System (EnMS) standard provides organisations with a comprehensive methodology for improving energy performance. With its implementation, businesses cut both consumption and costs alongside reducing reliance on 3rd party energy suppliers, further de-risking operations.
Key points to be covered:
- Introduction and Business benefits of ISO 50001
- Energy source, use & consumption
- Energy Review, Energy Performance Indicators, Energy baseline
- Key elements of transitioning from ISO 50001:2011 to ISO 50001:2018
- Best implementation practices
- Customized Energy efficiency audits
G Venkatakuppuswamy is the General Manager-Key Accounts, South West Asia for LRQA. With close to 3 decades of professional experience, he is a well-known name in the industry. He is a Lead auditor for various ISO standards like 9001, 14001, 45001, 50001, etc.