This two-day training course provides delegates with an understanding of the key concepts and principles in adopting an ISO 19650 approach to Information Management, as well as the importance of identifying key functions, their roles and responsibilities.
Who should attend
This training course is suitable for all AEC Design, Construction and facilities management professionals including:
- Asset Managers
- BIM coordinators
- BIM managers, Constructors
- Facility Managers
- Project Managers and more.
What will you learn
During this course you will learn...
- Overview of Building Information Modelling (BIM) including acronyms and terminology
- BIM according to ISO 19650 and CEN
- ISO 19650 process and activities
- Key requirements and responses
- Practical requirements for implementing information management
- 2-day training course, delivered virtually or in the classroom
What do you need to prepare?
- No previous experience or training around BIM is required
- Training course handout material
- Lunch and refreshments for classroom delegates only
- Multiple-choice examination
- Delegates will receive a certificate upon a successful completion of this course
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- The Essentials of BIM, incorporating ISO 19650 course and passing the multiple-choice examination provides the first gateway towards LRQA BIM Professional Certification. It also provides entrance criteria to the Principles of Building Information Management Course and examination.
- Virtual or classroom
£650.00 + VAT