The Basics of BIM course provides a high-level overview of the business case for BIM and what BIM is. The course is aimed as an introduction for those attending the Essentials of BIM, incorporating ISO 19650, as well as for those who need to understand the business case and drivers that require Building Information Modelling and Information Management as a method of supporting industry objectives, such as Construction 4.0, digital twins, and the golden thread.
Who should attend
This training course is suitable for all AEC Design, Construction and facilities management professionals including:
- Asset Managers
- BIM coordinators
- BIM managers
- Facility Managers
- Project Managers and more.
What will you learn
- An overview of what Building Information Modelling (BIM) is and what does it mean for organisations
- The business case for BIM
- What are the latest requirements and developments driving the AEC industry to change and adopt BIM
- What are the key international standards which are facilitating this change
- ½ day training course, delivered either virtually or in the classroom
What do you need to prepare?
- No previous experience or training around BIM is required
- Delegates will receive a certificate upon a successful completion of this course
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- Following the completion of this course, many then go onto take more in-depth training such as the Essentials of BIM.
- Virtual or classroom
£250.00 + VAT