LRQA, Elevate and SKF explore how effective risk-management can support the automotive sector across the global supply chain in a fast-paced environment.
Now more than ever, the automotive sector is experiencing change. Intense regulatory scrutiny, a lack of visibility, the recent COVID-19 pandemic and environmental concerns have all had a huge impact on the global automotive supply chain.
Although many industries are facing challenges across their supply chains, the automotive industry has long been one of the most complex.
Watch on-demand experts from LRQA, Elevate and SKF as they discuss how effective risk-management can help businesses navigate the changing risk landscape and build a more sustainable supply chain.
Main areas of discussion:
- Managing compliance risk in the automotive industry
- Mitigating the supply chain disruptions
- On the road to ESG
- Live Q&A session
- Juraj Kliment - Senior Technical Auditor, LRQA
- Andy Imrie - Principal Consultant – Inspection Service, LRQA
- Arno Gasteiger - Associate Director, Client Services, ELEVATE
- Eric Deffarges - General Manager, SKF