You need this course if...
- You are an Individual tasked with building or managing qulaity management systems, or a part of the excellence team
- You are interested in understanding and Implementing the ISO 9001:2015 standard
Course Objectives & Outlines
By the end of this course, delegates will:
- Explain the purpose of management systems standards and the scope of ISO 9001
- Describe the common structure for management systems standards and the content of ISO 9001.
- Explain the approaches that underpin 9001 including: the process approach, the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, Risk-based thinking
- Design and application of Stakeholders analyses
- Design and application of SWOT and PESTLE Analyses
- Strategic and Operational risk assessments relevant to the Quality Management system
- Describe the quality management principles and how these relate to the standard
- Analyse requirements from ISO 9001 and explain how these requirements could be met.
- Building KPI’s and links to targets and Objectives
- Documentation Requirements and records control
- Risk Based Auditing and audit reporting
- Monitoring and Measurement – tools and techniques
- Corrective Actions and Root cause analyses
3 days – from 9.00 till 15.30
Maximum Number of delegates
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.