This three-day interactive virtual training course is designed to:
- Provide background information on the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG), including web-site navigation covering sector membership, 9100 deployment support material, IAQG dictionary, Supply Chain Management Handbook (SCMH) and the OASIS database.
- Describe the structure and sequencing of the 9100:2016 (Rev D) standard, identify the linkage to ISO9001 and how the requirements complement each other, review the QMS principles and updated terminology within the standard.
- Examine the 10-clause structure, provide an understanding of the key requirements within each clause, analyse a selection of the key requirements and explain how these could be met.
- Focus on the audit fundamentals including internal AQMS audit requirements, auditor attributes, audit definitions, audit cycle (management, planning, conducting and reporting), raising/managing NCRs.
- Explain process based auditing, define the meaning of process effectiveness, how to conduct a process audit and determine the level of effectiveness using the PEAR approach.
Who should attend?
Individuals working within the Aviation, Space and Defence (ASD) sector who want to understand the role of the IAQG, gain a good understanding of the 9100:2016 Rev D standard, learn how to manage, plan, conduct and report internal AQMS audits, with an emphasis on process effectiveness.
What will you learn?
- Purpose, objectives and functionality of the IAQG with on-line interaction of key content, including OASIS.
- Structure and sequencing of the 9100:2016 (Rev D) standard, including links to ISO9001:2015.
- Detailed requirements of the 9100:2016 standard relating to each of the clauses that includes: Context of the Organisation; Leadership; Planning; Support; Operations; Performance Evaluation and Improvement.
- The audit fundamentals including audit programme, audit plan, audit checklists, audit conduct, audit findings, audit report, writing NCRs and understanding process effectiveness.
- Reinforced learning of the key requirements via virtual exercises (breakout sessions, screen annotation, discussion), including management system principles; terms and definitions; context of the organisation; leadership, risk & opportunities, documented information; counterfeit parts; product safety; human factors; auditor attributes and auditing for process effectiveness, including writing NCRs and PEARs.
This course will be delivered virtually to individuals or groups using a suitable IT video conferencing solution such as Zoom, WebEx or Microsoft Teams, including on-line interaction to enrich delegate participation.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous training required, however a basic awareness of ISO9001:2015 and/or the 9100:2016 (Rev D) standard would be beneficial.
- 25 hours CPD;
- Comprehensive delegate notes;
- 9100:2016 quick reference handbook;
- Practical exercises including handouts; and
- Certificate of attendance.
Your future development
- Introduction to other 9100-Series standards
- QMS Auditor/ Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA Certified.
Three days (virtual).
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.