You need this if...
- You want to audit Integrated Management Systems (IMS) against ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 requirements
- You are an Auditor or QHSE Manager or Quality System Manager and want to add to your credibility with a qualification by a well-recognized certification body.
You will learn...
- The purpose of an IMS and the principles of management systems
- Essential definitions to help you interpret and audit an IMS
- To analyse clauses of the international standards and suggest examples of evidence that would show conformance with these requirements
- The roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- To simultaneously audit against the similar requirements of the standards
- The concept of risk management in an Integrated system
- To prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes and between members of an audit team
- How to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific objectives
- Ho understand interrelation between different clauses of the standards.
- To prepare thoroughly for audit and produce process based checklists
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- How to evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements
- To report findings accurately against requirements of the standards, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- How to relate your audit findings to the policy and objectives of the organisation and present your overall evaluation to top management
Your future development
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses
You will need ...
Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001and experience of auditingideally to have attended our ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 or ISO 45001 Lead auditor courseto understand the basics of how organizations work and the role of top management
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.