You need this course if...
You will be completing conformance audits against procedures, work instructions, specifications, others related.
You will learn...
- The structure of an audit
- The key audit activities in the audit process
- How to prepare for an audit and construct an effective checklist
- How to gather audit evidence making use of interviewing, observation and document review skills
- How to evaluate audit evidence
- How to write nonconformity reports
- How to verify the effectiveness of corrective action
- How to conduct a follow up audit.
You will need...
No previous experience is required.
For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.